- Manage the construction and building of our custom homes throughout varying DC Metro locations
such as Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna and Bethesda.
- Schedule the different vendors needed and ensure quality work is done.
- Oversee and manage the project budgets.
- Conduct walkthroughs during the pre-drywall and pre-settlement demonstrations with clients.
- Educate clients on warranty and performance standards and manage customer service on completed homes.
- 3+ years in the home building industry or similar experience.
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks while working independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you’re interested in joining our team as a new Project Manager, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org